Re: Clicking image files will not auto open with irfanview.

OK,,,,,"write a wrapper script",,,"sets WINEPREFIX ..." ,,,, O,K...,,,, I think I will need to re read this a couple dozen times. [Shocked]

Would I need to do this for every application running under Wine I install?  Say, opening an .XLS file with Xcel or .PDF with Acrobat?

Can I use aluminum or plastic for the wrapper?  Or is this music...I hate Wrap.

Don't get me wrong, I've been using computers since the 70's where we used lights and switches to load paper tape to be able to add 2+2.  But I've just lost all interest of "making it work."  I kinda thought this would have been an easy pass through function already integrated in the system.  I have just absolutely developed a mental block anymore to  throw backs to the command line and batch files.