Re: wine doesn't seem to be working for me (Ubuntu 12.04)

herblin wrote:
> I just read that and couldn't find anything like the issue I am having, except that wine has issues with ubuntu 12.04 ?

Have you tried reinstalling your apps to a clean wineprefix? If not, try that.

You didn't mention what Wine version you're using. If it's not the latest development release, upgrade. If it still doesn't work in a clean wineprefix in current Wine, post console output.  http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log