Re: jscript engine not found

I've uninstalled wine 1.4 and installed the development 1.5 package.
wsh56 is installed, as well as wsh57 etc, but still no luck: no script engine found + AmiBroker doesn't find the engine as well after reinstalling everything in a fresh prefix.
I've then deleted that .wine prefix and replaced it with my old .wine folder and this time AmiBroker finds the script engine, but still, outside AmiBroker there's no script engine found.
So basically, the situation is the very same as during my first call for help.
Any other idea? I've been on it for days now... :x