Re: keystrokes aren't routed to program

Thanks a lot that fixed that problem. But now I have another problem. That game uses DirectSound and when the game exits no other sound app works. If I run the game again, sound works fine, but nothing else works until I restart the computer. As you can tell I'm a real newbie, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Mike

HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. try with the options Managed and DXgrab. I
changed those two and works perfectly.

El s?, 21-06-2003 a las 19:09, Mike Bordon escribió:
> I've never run a game with Wine before, but I'm trying to run Jazz
> Jackrabbit 2. The game loads fine, but just in a corner of the screen
> instead of full screen. When I push keys however, the keystrokes show up in
> the terminal window, rather than affecting the game. One thing I noticed is
> that the game doesnt have a bar in the taskbar, so it's more or less acting
> as an overlay. Any help would be appreciated because I've read it runs fine
> without problems.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Alan Bort