Re: Creating a working desktop shorcut for Rosetta Stone 3.4.5

Shell script...  Not sure if my bash-fu is up to that.  I'll give it a try though.  Where do I need to start looking on how to put it together?  The end goal is to have a nice icon for a student aged 3-7 to be able to recognize and click on so they can open the program on their computer station work center.  Thanks in advance for any replies.