Re: Foobar 2000 and Wine: terrible sound problem.

I forgot to tell that with Pulse Audio disabled I had a lot of output options both in Foobar 2000 and in Wine. I could even select the different audio devices separately. Now with Pulse Audio enabled I've only a few Pulse Audio related option left.

Even more interestingly: I now notice that before in Wine the selected driver was winealsa.drv but now it is winepulse.drv.
I guess that's not good...