Gold or Platinium when flaws are not Wine fault.

Imagine this situation: an application works perfectly iff you install the old indeo codecs (winetricks -q icodecs).

Now, as far I understood, implementing an alternative to indeo codecs is not in the scope of Wine. So from what Wine team is concerned the application works fine.

The same example can be applied to mfc40 and others.

In this cases I should tag the application as Gold or Platinum?
In other words, Platinum excludes every type of setup or it only excludes dll overrides of Wine built-ins?

Thanks.