Re: Page fault with MFC42.DLL

Thanks Dan,

I think I've gotten to the bottom of it now but I'm not sure if its a bug or my misunderstanding.

I throught when I installed winetricks vc6run it would automatically override msvcrt / msvcirt  - I actually had to override them manually through the winecfg ui.

Is this how its supposed to work? If so is there a way of doing it programmatically from a shell script.

Cheers,

Adam