Python win32gui FindWindow on wine

I have a very special Problem with one of my Python Programs.

I use FindWindow and SendMessage form win32gui library. It works well under Windows but not with wine. I read that wine gives every single program his own userspace and therefore findwindow dont work.

I hope you guys maybe know a workaround or have an Idea to get this to work