Re: Can't login to EA Origin

On 2/29/2012 3:46 AM, ZombieRedShirt wrote:
Anyone out there? There's an appdb entry for Origin, but no mention of any problems like this has been made. I just need someone to either confirm that there's a problem with the origin service, or that it's something else.

I wish you luck with this, but you may have a hard time finding enough people using Origin to troubleshoot it well. I'm sure there are users out there, but the Origin terms of service made many gamers choose not to use it.