Re: Game for Windows Live and Wine

Just my $.02 but I doubt Wine will ever work with GFWL. It is a moving target that is updated very regularly (so will break constantly even if it did eventually work) and requires an active internet connection to authorise (hence cannot avoid the updating process).

Would be nice if it just curled up in a corner and died  8)

Bob