Question re: winelib/MFC/ATL

Question: I've been trying to compile the MFC, using the advice offered on
the winelib user's guide, but with little luck.  Same with the ATL.

My app has been working under Linux using straight wine, but I've been
tasked to try and do a winelib build.  Anyone have a good Makefile or
source setup for the MFC 4.2 and/or the ATL?  I'm really stuck. :(