Re: OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

Hi Clanzotti,

I want to say many thanks for looking deeper into this.

Michael, the developer of Moi3D, the application I actually was trying to get to work through Wine, has released a version that now runs fine through Wine by avoiding this 'render to child window' code branch. So I think not much is missing to get more OpenGL applications work with Wine under OSX.

Wish you good luck, and a happy New Year!
Chyman