Re: newbie question: why do I see root directory in wine, when n

Csillag Kristof wrote:
No "Z:" under Drives tab in winecfg?
Precisely.

I intentionally deleted it, so that wine processes can not access the
stuff of other users.
If you've removed the Z: drive then Wine won't be able to open, save, or execute files in those directories, but there's no way to stop it from seeing whatever directories your user can access.
I see. (Well, kind o f.)
Now I tested it, and indeed, I can not open those files ...
... but then what is the point of exposing these files in the winefile tool?

   Kristof