How import windows registry ?

Hi,

I create a virtual disk of windows in ~/.wine directory called c_drive.
Now I need to import all the windows registry to wine registry.
I used regapi to accomplish this task:
regSet.sh /dev/null FullWinRegistry.reg
which FullWinRegistry.reg is the reg file that I export from windows regedit.
this command create FullWinRegistry.reg.toAdd, but this file is empty.
Then I use regedit to import , the regedit command return success but nothing was
imported to wine registry.
Somebody knows how to import the registry or have a how-to to accomplish this ?
I using wine-20020904, but I using regapi of 20030318 and regedit of 20020904.

Thanks

--
POP. Nem parece internet grátis.

Seja POP você também!