Re: Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

Thanks to all for your assistance.  I went back to the original source dir and grepped for "cups".  Found a nice little blurb in the README file stating: "If you want CUPS printing support, please install both cups and cups-devel."  I did a rpm -qa cups-devel and found that it was not installed.  Installed it, recompiled from source and....guess what?  CUPS works without any other config changes!

Once again, thanks to all for your assistance.  Chalk this one up to user error.

--- M