Re: error wineinstalling

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

this is place I am running "cd wine; make distclean; cd .." and after "./run; cd wine; tools/wineinstall". if even I had read once it, have forgotten already: is it bad to do such jumping between main CVS-dir and wine-code sub-dir?

Not, it is not bad, but it also is not necessary. You should be able to run "cvs update -PAd" from within the wine-code sub-dir.

But I don't know what the original problem is. I updated to the latest CVS today, and aside from opengl related problems, it compiled fine for me. That on RH7.3.

By the way, I almost never do "make distclean". I did not do that this time, and probably have not for several months. In theory, it should not be needed, and only makes you recompile everything instead of only what has changed.