OT: List moderation stats

For no particularly good reason, I just thought I would post some random statistics for the last 24 hours. Any email that arrives to any of the wine-lists from an unsubscribed email address goes to the moderator. The moderator then manually "approves" the legitimate ones. For the 24 hour period May 10, 11am PDT to May 11, 11am, here is what was received for moderation:
wine-announce
34 spam
wine-bugs
47 spam
wine-cvs
41 spam
wine-license
16 spam
wine-devel
4 legitimate
54 spam
wine-patches
81 spam
wine-release
1 spam
wibe-users
3 legitimate
22 spam

A couple of the "spam" were actually viruses, but I did not pay close enough attention to determine how many.