MS Outlook 2002/Exchange problem

Posted this on the Crossover mailing list but I don't think it's specific
to Crossover so I'm posing it here as well.  Please let me know if you
have any ideas on this.
-----------------------

Ok, I've gotten everything to this point to work fine.  I'm trying to
connect to my office Exchange server via a PPTP connection.  I know the
VPN is working fine and I can connect to the Exchange server without any
problems.

What happens though is after I enter my password I get a box that pops up
saying 'Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server'.
This goes on for ahwile and it eventually just hangs.  The weird thing is
that using a tcpdump it doesn't look like much traffic (if any at all) is
actually being exchanged during this process.

Anyone run into this?

Link King
king@kinger.net