Keyboard does not work

Hi all.
I have installed wine version wine-20030408-1rh8winehq on a server compaq DL580 with
RH8.0 as o.s. and I want to use radmin to connect to my pc.
Whe I start radmin on the SERVER CONSOLE I get this error

fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not found!
Using closest match instead (Latin American keyboard layout) for scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.
err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"so", ignored

and the appication starts but I can't type in from keybord, instead the mouse works fine.
If I use radmin from an xterm session from another pc the keyboard is ok and I can type in.

Can you help me?
Regards

Claudio