Re: Unhandled exception

Hi,

Thanks for the clue, but I am afraid I can't get wine to work anymore even with the original RH kernel...

Regards,
Theo

Philipp Wollermann wrote:

Hi,

Anyone has an idea of what is going on? Is there anything more I can try
to give you more input?

I can't find the mail right now, but I can remember someone saying, that because of the new glibc threading-model only original Red Hat Kernels will work with NPTL, self-compiled kernels don't support the Red Hat way of supporting NPTL - sounds a little strange to me, but maybe that could give an idea. :-) Try using an original Red Hat kernel to see if that works..

Philipp