RE: Microsoft Word to PDF conversion tools under Wine.

> Eric,
>
> OpenOffice has this built in. But I have been able to run Adobe
> Acrobat Viewer
> under Wine so the rest of Acrobat may work.
>
> Kevin
>
> On Monday 24 February 2003 01:30 pm, Erik Enge wrote:
> > Has anyone been successful at running some Microsoft Word to PDF
> > conversion utility under Wine?  I'd like to be able to convert .doc to
> > .pdf without having to run Windows.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Erik.

Open Office (and Star Office) have both worked very badly for me, especially
on Word files. The font choices change a lot, and they don't handle tables
like Word, especially table with forms.

I've been pretty disappointed, and would like to get real Word operating,
either with Code Weavers or something else...