Re: Changing FS type reported by Wine

Duane Clark wrote:

Stephen Mollett wrote:

Just tried it. (Changed it to {'N','T','F','S',0}.) That works perfectly... 6.5GB AVI created with no problems.

Cool. I agree with Tony that this should be configurable in the ~/.wine/config file. Hopefully he will go ahead and make a patch for that ;)

<blush>Well I do not really think this is "right" fix. its just the one I am pretty sure I can do.</blush>

One drawback... I've also reminded myself why I wasn't using the latest Wine even though I'd built a package - frame preview no longer works... Win some, lose some :-) I'll have to hack the old version and recompile it - I was using 1007; I'll try the intervening versions tomorrow to see which one breaks it.

How about doing a regression test and finding out what broke it?

http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression.shtml

Pretty please... If you have the disk space I would suggest that you set up two trees one for regression testing and one for current current cvs so that as a bonus you will can be bleading edge up to date if you want.

I actually have three trees. One for development where I can do testing of my own and other peoples patches, One for regression testing and one that is a clean up to date cvs. The bigest reason for this is that it takes a couple of hours to compile wine on my machine after running ./configure.

--

Tony Lambregts