Re: Changing FS type reported by Wine

Stephen Mollett wrote:

Just tried it. (Changed it to {'N','T','F','S',0}.) That works perfectly... 6.5GB AVI created with no problems.
Cool. I agree with Tony that this should be configurable in the ~/.wine/config file. Hopefully he will go ahead and make a patch for that ;)

One drawback... I've also reminded myself why I wasn't using the latest Wine even though I'd built a package - frame preview no longer works... Win some, lose some :-) I'll have to hack the old version and recompile it - I was using 1007; I'll try the intervening versions tomorrow to see which one breaks it.
How about doing a regression test and finding out what broke it?

http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression.shtml