RE: [RFC] pthread emulation on FreeBSD (and Linux)

> Patrik Stridvall <ps@leissner.se> writes:
>
> > FreeBSD since it AFAICS have no default overridable implementation
> > seems to require that we have some sort of wine_pthread library to
> > implement pthreads from scratch like outlined in the attached patch.
>
> I don't think you need a separate library, ntdll should do fine (once
> scheduler/pthread.c is adapted to work on FreeBSD of course). You just
> need some default implementation for the missing symbols before they
> get overriden by ntdll. Does this work for you?
[patch sniped]

Except for a few minor details, which I have fixed, it seems to work.
I have no OpenGL application to test with though.

---8<---

*** pthread

* configure.ac,
  include/config.h.in,
  library/port.c,
  scheduler/pthread.c:
Fixed pthreads on FreeBSD (based on patch by Alexandre Julliard).