Re: can not install office xp

From: Julien Motch <julienmotch@skynet.be>
I am trying to install office XP under wine  build 20020904 .Before
anything could happen the setup.exe tells me that I have to run win98
,win millenium ,win 2000 or latter to use office xp .
I don't recommend that, the earlier ones usually work better.

Have I got to change anything in my config file or perhaps should I use
wineX ?
In your .wine/config file under [version] set "Windows" = "winxp"

Chris Berry
compjma@hotmail.com
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."