WIne and Office

Hi,

I had a question regrading wine and office.

>From my understanding... Codeweavers crossover office and wine are
essentially the same code base. But codeweavers seems to install office
2k (specifically word) and work with it fine. I haven't been able to get
a successful install of word in wine yet. I have been able to use word
from an existing windows install and saving the files as RTF.

So my question is...

What is the difference between codeweavers and wine, or what do I need
to do in wine that will let me install and use word on a standalone
installation of wine?

Thanks,

-- Anant Kabra