Re: Windows program detects debugger and quits

Please use reply all or check you are writing to wine-users.

--- Begin Message ---
There should not be any legal issues in getting it to run on Linux. Only with
distributing it. But unfortunately I seem to have trouble with attaching it
to this Email (KMail), probably because it is such a large file (700Mb) it
quits at 51%. Maybe its filling up one of my partitions with a big temp file,
instead of directly sending the file from its /home location. I am not sure
how else to get it to you.
Thanks