Windows program detects debugger and quits

I am trying to run a windows program called ACR with Wine on a Mandrake
system. The install goes beautifully (thanks to all of those hardworking
programmers!). But when I try to run ACR it complains that Windows is being
run in Debug mode and quits.

This is also what happened when trying to run ACR on Win4Lin. Does this make
running ACR hopeless on any emmulator or is there a way around this?

Thanks!