Registry tracker ...

Hello people,

I am trying to run Adobe PDF Reader for Palm (the Desktop application)
but it needs the Palm Desktop to be installed. Unfortunately I cannot
install Palm Desktop from scratch (problems with install shield I guess
...). I suspect that the Reader tries to find something specific in the
regisrty.
Is there a utility to find out what is this specific thing, so that I
can add it manually in ~/.wine/[system/user/whatever].reg?

Tnx,

Tom.

--
The man thinks ... the horse thinks ... the sheep thinks ...
the cow thinks ... the dog thinks ...

The fish doesn't think ... the fish is mute, expressionless ...
The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything ...

- Diamonds are for ever ...