winemaker fixes

Not finished installation part of the build scripts
yet.

Alexandre, I included in winemaker and changed your
wineapploader script. I think it should have less
restrictive license than LGPL when generated as
as winemaker's output.

Changelog:
  Updated winemaker to generate build scripts working
with current Wine, use some Wine conventions.