Re: running win apps without windows

aactually, someone on the SW newsgroup had a similar error that i got. so
first i'm gonna (try to) install everything under the vb directory on the
cd, then go from there. if that doesn't work, i'll go the sw2000 route.

just gotta find time for all this. <sigh>  :-/

--john

c0dc7b03.0107061756.35e90e92@posting.google.com">news:c0dc7b03.0107061756.35e90e92@posting.google.com...