Re: running win apps without windows

hey there.

actually, not yet.

i got an error something along the lines of "VBA160 INIT FAIL" during setup.
i got the error just before it started copying files.

i haven't really had time to play with it some more yet.

any ideas?  :)

--john

c0dc7b03.0106300732.63a8557c@posting.google.com">news:c0dc7b03.0106300732.63a8557c@posting.google.com...