Wine Newbee

Dear Friends,

I am new to Linux and Wine. I have just d/l wine and trying to
configure it. I would like to know that after loading wine on Linux
can i get windows like start button and menu ? I want to
install Interbase Client on wine. It has normal windows style
setup program i.e. setup.exe file. Can somebody tell me how to
use setup programs with wine and later use them ?

Thanks

R. S. Patil