Re: Yet another wine problem...

Bob wrote:

> Sorry to be a pest, but what is this telling me, and is there way to fix it?
>
> fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit system modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.
there's not much you can do. It's a current limitation of Wine (meaning
that a
modal dialog box, ie that forbids interaction with other windows until
it's
closed) has been opened but with improper modal support from Wine
in most cases, just proceeding normally with your program would be just
fine
A+
--
Eric Pouech (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.pouech/)