Winehq / WineX?

I know this is an incredibly simple question, but I don't think I've seen
anyone in this NG ask about it as best I can remember.

Basically, what's the pros/cons of WineX over the standard version from
Winehq?  I have no problems with compiling from source, but in terms of
application support and suchlike, could anyone with experience with both
versions of WINE give any advice?