Re: WineLib Seg Fault?

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:52:59 +1100, Jussi Jumppanen
<jussij@zeusedit.com> wrote:

>> I was thinking that you have to do a symlink to wine with
>> the app name in the app directory.
>
>Yes I do. But when I run the link then I get the same
>resulting segmentation fault :(

Right, I don't see anything very interesting in the
trace. I have no experience with winelib, so...
>From my experience with Wine, first avoid debugmsg +all
by all means. Some trace messages are buggy and
crash Wine. Use +relay at first.
Then try to make sure that your code is actually
run and causing the crash. I have never tried to
use the wine debugger with a winelib program...
Let's see :
debugger/winedbg programs/uninstaller/uninstaller
It works. What gives for your app ?
If debugger won't work for you,  you can always
add an OutputDebugString at the first line of your
app and run with -debugmsg +debugstr

Gerard