Earth Science Womens Network Webinar: Demystifying the Humboldt Research Fellowship, November 15 2024

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Earth Science Women's Network Events" <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcano-list community,

Are you considering applying for a Humboldt Research Fellowship? Unsure of
what to include in your application? Want to learn more from those who have
experience of applying for and assessing the fellowships?

Join us on *November 15th 2024 at 1530 UTC*! This event will focus on
applying for the Humboldt Research Fellowship, and highlighting the
Henrietta Herz Fellowship, and we hope to set you up for application
success! This event is totally free.

This is the first time ESWN has run an event focused on the Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation schemes, and we are looking forward to hosting this
inaugural event. We will be joined by five speakers who either hold a
fellowship/have held a fellowship previously, and who have experience
assessing the fellowship applications (details to follow soon).

*PLEASE NOTE: This event is ESWN led and facilitated.*

*Register here:* https://forms.gle/7STmdAPc23R9BiSC7
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/7STmdAPc23R9BiSC7__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ciJ1c_H3qKuVLvxVbREesh7fGHaDXU0plYY7gNrqSZREbv8xJhn3eORlB2KBb2qnkKwBtpFsP8N-ghUXSHQS2-U9tw$>

We hope to e-see you in November!

The ESWN Professional Development and Networking Committee (formerly Member
Events Committee)

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1