Earth Science Women's Network Event - Careers Beyond Academia: Interviewing Skills - April 26 1630 UTC

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: "Earth Science Women's Network Events" <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcano-list community,

The Earth Science Women's Network (ESWN) has an event coming up which you
may be interested in:

ESWN will be hosting the next installment of the Careers Beyond Academia
Webinar Series in April!  We are excited to host a group of international
panellists working in different sectors who will share their thoughts,
advice and experiences about interviews for roles beyond academia. We will
also host a mock interview panel between panellists to provide attendees
with examples of good interview practice.

The webinar is free and will be held virtually using Zoom. You can find the
start time in your timezone using this link
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ESWN*Careers*Beyond*Academia*3A*Interviewing*Skills&iso=20240426T1630&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30__;KysrJSsr!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!bNaUvBnHnfcnRl0fXA9h-k7295KC1TzxbCRXybDJx_UVY-ocBKlAooQsFNJjOZukE_rkZBufb4f5ECw8OkllqSUBOg$>
.

We will be joined by:
Claire Burke (Zulu Ecosystems, United Kingdom)
Rachel Edie ((Utah Division of Air Quality, United States of America)
Ruth Winden (University of Leeds, United Kingdom)

More details about our speakers will be uploaded to our social media
channels and website shortly. There will also be an opportunity to network
with our speakers after the panel discussion.

*Recording: *All parts of this event (except the breakout rooms) will be
recorded. A link will be made available to participants after the event.

*You can register for the event here: *https://forms.gle/YDpyAu8Y4zZJZqZA9
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/YDpyAu8Y4zZJZqZA9__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!bNaUvBnHnfcnRl0fXA9h-k7295KC1TzxbCRXybDJx_UVY-ocBKlAooQsFNJjOZukE_rkZBufb4f5ECw8Okm_CV4i3g$>

*Questions?* Email us on events [at] eswnonline [dot] org

We look forward to e-seeing you in April!

The Earth Science Women's Network Careers Beyond Academia Webinar Series
Organisers and Earth Science Women's Network Member Events Committee

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3