UK volcanic Gas Meeting: NEW DATES June 22-23, 2023 in Oxford

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Jean-Francois Smekens <jean-francois.smekens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcanic gas community,

After careful consideration and due to a conflict with strike actions
planned on the original dates, the organising committee have decided to
postpone the UK Volcanic Gas Meeting, originally planned for M<arch 20-21,
20213.

*The meeting will now take place on June 22-23, 2023, starting at 12:00 on
the 22nd and wrapping up by 14:00 on the 23rd. The venue remains the
University of Oxford. *

We would like to invite researchers working on all aspects of volcanic
degassing (e.g. measurements, models, impacts) to come and discuss ideas
and future research directions. We welcome researchers from all disciplines
related to volcanic degassing at all career stages, and we particularly
encourage early career researchers to present their work. This meeting is
kindly supported by COMET.

The meeting will be held over two half days in a hybrid format in the
Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics subdepartment at the University
of Oxford. We will also have an online option for those wishing to attend
from further afield or who cannot make it in person.

To register for this meeting please fill out the following form:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScixUYUZDPGgO7oX4T6rYnCIYAHDHZcr7_JDUC3aB3VbKKd8g/viewform__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fslOg9bAym-ZrScx9pLmMopmYTh_UkWMUSOWok4rUKxhQCmQSGSvlWdfsVaYuYaA1Ehwu82OWppKb1kM$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScixUYUZDPGgO7oX4T6rYnCIYAHDHZcr7_JDUC3aB3VbKKd8g/viewform__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!akRsXc_dJAFH8jN_pD4k9hP1K9eG7FoXCnDfpxydAHTdIrD9f2fLeFEzrg1I03HvRBAvhzsJJKQxZLjCdmN7rjkB7h8Rs6PJ$>

Please share widely with those who may be interested and feel free to get
in touch is you have any questions!

Best wishes,

Isabelle Taylor < isabelle.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ben Esse < benjamin.esse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>