New 2023 Deadline for CJES Special Issue Canadian Cordilleran Volcanism

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: Glyn Williams-Jones <glynwj@xxxxxx>

Dear colleagues

The Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences (CJES) is publishing a special issue
devoted to *Canadian Cordilleran Volcanism* which will mark CJESâ??s 60 Year
Anniversary (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cdnsciencepub.com/topic/cjes-cordilleran__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ewB4hMiSw_OjXEgEBYeeJmDt-_X8nDgMubqrD1mUj8Bj3-VI4fYijBERHD3vB6xBHTEP-TZm03JRTQb5$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cdnsciencepub.com/topic/cjes-cordilleran__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YZ7PQfBGhYpFt4jbxra0WoakFv340z8WwtARiPxmWq5XJp5znbiUnlKT_fLHZW-Hf5HN8JGubYbF$>
).

We are currently receiving and soliciting reviews for manuscripts, and we
have extended the deadline for latest submission to *May 31,2023*. *The
caveat is that all manuscripts will be published on-line as they pass
through peer-review and are accepted. * *See JUST-IN:*
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cdnsciencepub.com/journal/cjes__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ewB4hMiSw_OjXEgEBYeeJmDt-_X8nDgMubqrD1mUj8Bj3-VI4fYijBERHD3vB6xBHTEP-TZm0y0yXl9F$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cdnsciencepub.com/journal/cjes__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YZ7PQfBGhYpFt4jbxra0WoakFv340z8WwtARiPxmWq5XJp5znbiUnlKT_fLHZW-Hf5HN8MihRr6K$>

We invite a wide range of manuscripts spanning all topics relevant to the
volcanism expressed across our cordillera: petrology, volcanology,
geochemistry,  geophysics, tectonics, hazards, paleo-environment, etc. We
welcome review articles, compilations, and more focussed research
contributions. All submissions will be subject to normal rigorous
peer-review with every effort made to expedite the adjudication (e.g.,
pre-arranging referees).

We hope this opportunity interests you and ask you to contact us at any
time for further details or to provide us with a tentative title/scope of
your proposed submission.

Best wishes

The CJES SI Editorial Team
   Kelly Russell (University of British Columbia) krussell@xxxxxxxxxxx