Election for the leadership team the SCAR Antarctic Volcanism (AntVolc) Expert Group

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: Alessio Di Roberto <alessio.diroberto@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

The SCAR Antarctic Volcanism (AntVolc) Expert Group (AntVolc â?? Expert Group
on Antarctic Volcanism)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://antvolcscar.wordpress.com/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!b8EwwqNEIUIVTtX-l-LQwpOzWcYXsxD-876QOwmWxfWOajL-Vzj3I10vVqeYIL-tx6U09J64sk-JdQBJt4z39rwE5pkrweM$>
 need to renew the steering board.

Applications for self-candidation open today and close by the 15-01-2023
for the positions of:

â?¢    Chief

â?¢    Co-chief

Committee position of the following scientific areas:

â?¢    Tephrochronology & Glaciochemistry

â?¢    Petrology

â?¢    Glaciovolcanism & Palaeoenvironments

â?¢    Volcano Monitoring & Volcanic Hazards

â?¢    Remote Sensing â?? Geophysics

â?¢    Satellite Observations

â?¢    Geothermal Areas

Once we have received the applications with a short CV and/or expression of
interest, we will carry out an election via online voting, in order to have
the new steering committee operative by the February 2023.

Happy Holidays!

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5