EGU2023 Session GMPV8.5: Volcanic plumes: insights into volcanic emissions and their impacts on the environment, atmosphere and climate

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Giuseppe Salerno <giuseppe.salerno@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to call your attention to the session GMPV8.5 â??Volcanic
plumes: insights into volcanic emissions and their impacts on the
environment, atmosphere and climateâ?? at the annual EGU General Assembly,
in Vienna, Austria, between 23-28 April 2023.

Please find the full session description following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/45196__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z8XAcaLR4CoqCOpTKCR5zZFKRWNc81iOg91yf1ikjXg8QoaIPseSRiwEIhn1sEhR4HxcNJ-IF2aS3pVL$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/45196__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Zwc3mifiAH1ZEVJtGiAJf2arh3znA0XWigZbkT8YbR46-sxZxc2l4xZpilgM-JmFKGIPjh6KPfaL-Eh_J-M0jmfMpFc$>

This session focuses on state-of-the-art and interdisciplinary science
concerning all aspects of volcanic degassing and impacts of relevance to
the Volcanology, Environmental, Atmospheric, and Climate sciences
(including regional climate), and Hazard assessment. We invite
contributions on all aspects of volcanic plumes science, observation,
modelling, and impacts. We welcome contributions that address issues on the
assessment of hazards and impacts from volcanic passive/quiescent and
active degassing.

Please note that the abstract submission deadline is on *10th January 2023*

Looking forward to your contributions,

Giuseppe Salerno, Pasquale Sellitto, Tjarda Roberts and Corinna Kloss

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z8XAcaLR4CoqCOpTKCR5zZFKRWNc81iOg91yf1ikjXg8QoaIPseSRiwEIhn1sEhR4HxcNJ-IF6_ZrN9w$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z8XAcaLR4CoqCOpTKCR5zZFKRWNc81iOg91yf1ikjXg8QoaIPseSRiwEIhn1sEhR4HxcNJ-IF0kpmYfx$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z8XAcaLR4CoqCOpTKCR5zZFKRWNc81iOg91yf1ikjXg8QoaIPseSRiwEIhn1sEhR4HxcNJ-IFwv-PWwQ$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 5 Dec 2022 to 7 Dec 2022 (#2022-127)