Volcano teaching workshop at IAVCEI 2023

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Ben Kennedy <ben.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Volcanology teaching workshop with field trip at IAVCEI 2023, January 28th

Would you like to chat with other volcanology instructors and discover
innovative approaches to classroom and field teaching? Come join us Alison
Jolley, Ben Kennedy, Jackie Dohaney and Sriparna Saha at the â??Effective
practices in the learning and teaching of volcanologyâ?? pre-conference
workshop at IAVCEI 2023! We will spend the morning in a classroom-based
session (in-person and online) learning how to adapt existing content in
your context. We will then venture into the field to look at classic
pyroclastic deposits from Tarawera in the afternoon. The afternoon field
session is optional, and thus it is possible to attend the half day IAVCEI
ECR-Net career paths workshop in the afternoon and spend the morning with
us. Teaching and research  what could be more balanced !

For more information, see:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://confer.eventsair.com/iavcei2023/workshop-details__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YkNJTO1ZD5YVgzWYNfdz8VJU-rxXAV587O1eDcTqGlpSFVELXRrnup2M0JGdWpnEhF4tYHxJztod2WI-$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://confer.eventsair.com/iavcei2023/workshop-details__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!eihppK_yx9gQhNcO01v6KH0DRjBDSlCT6pG7eIpFNbjW4AF-W5CmifxKbvGH1GJAE5p2TT9i3zk0LwUVLzQdM52FFCVx$>

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2