Openings at INGV Pisa - volcanic system modeling

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

From: Chiara Montagna <chiara.montagna@xxxxxxx>

Dear volcanophiles,

We at INGV
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.pi.ingv.it__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z189hQHgHcv7jvZH0r_fUBz7_jcNNwkVAveDhagPY8TdgbTjyWrS4BxDo5R8FDN9tws_b4OBgSmd6dxURtXEKjuHfA$>
(istituto
Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia) in Pisa are looking for new
colleagues! We are about to open calls for three positions, at different
stages depending on qualifications, in the broad area of modeling of
magmatic and volcanic systems. Our research involves developing, testing
and applying numerical models of volcanic processes; we are looking for
expertises in the fields of high performance computing, cloud computing,
optimization; computational fluid dynamics and elasto-dynamics; volcano
physics and dynamics. Research will be carried out in the framework of
national and european projects (EPOS
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.epos-eu.org__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z189hQHgHcv7jvZH0r_fUBz7_jcNNwkVAveDhagPY8TdgbTjyWrS4BxDo5R8FDN9tws_b4OBgSmd6dxURtWIAOPkUQ$>
; KMT
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.kmt.is__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z189hQHgHcv7jvZH0r_fUBz7_jcNNwkVAveDhagPY8TdgbTjyWrS4BxDo5R8FDN9tws_b4OBgSmd6dxURtVLqxsemg$>
; IMPROVE
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.improve-etn.eu__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z189hQHgHcv7jvZH0r_fUBz7_jcNNwkVAveDhagPY8TdgbTjyWrS4BxDo5R8FDN9tws_b4OBgSmd6dxURtUsm0XkNA$>;
and others).

Anyone interested is encouraged to contact the PI Paolo Papale (
paolo.papale@xxxxxxx) for more details.

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6