Closing date for Drivers of Volcano Deformation model verification and validation execises

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: Leif Karlstrom <leif@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Volcano Geodesists,

We really appreciate all the engagement we've had in the Drivers of Volcano
Deformation exercises and wanted to make two announcements:

   1. One last open office hour will occur next week Thursday, July 7 at
   9:30 am PST. Please watch the DVD webpage (
   https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.driversofvolcanodeformation.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!b8aPrW8ACdltbIvawMO3oAfusmOdrAjl_79GL2TvSlJNDpNtU0_0Kl8Mr7WtmnDqEVGHNu-Mxxli_WF5$
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.driversofvolcanodeformation.org/__;!!C5qS4YX3!CUbaA_U35CpSSumtVPoalXc6fWJ0ffMR6Mz8FNhki7bgozK-V78BKitZXA43kB9J8RLSl3yu3AoT49Wnz4Na8H8tZzSP$>)
   for the open zoom link right before the office hour starts.
   2. We would like to close the exercises July 31 and begin some synthesis
   of the solutions.  If you would like to participate, please submit any
   solutions by July 31.

Thank you from the DVD organizers!

Leif Karlstrom

Emily Montgomery-Brown