Volcano video entires: Earth Futures Festival

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Handley, Heather (UT-ITC)" <h.k.handley@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

Final call to submit your volcano-related video to the UNESCO IGCP and IUGS
supported Earth Futures Festival - an international film and video festival
running online and in-person in NYC, Paris and Sydney (Sept-Oct 2022)
showcasing the critical role of geoscience for sustainable development
including the understanding and mitigation of natural hazards. Find out
more here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.earthfuturesfestival.com__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!djckNdEmXmBcx61WhoAponheos957g9Dw98XSaFQtuqVsJAvHX14vo-JQWlRtPM7yA_5udEaJzsDRy1Q$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.earthfuturesfestival.com/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!eJs-4ZeBdpEtky6Bmuk5I0l3rnvYCis3yoD1cmTQVXHK_ZXP0pKF-8ozfwKf_FR2WO9jYZnHba1NNhuwkrDdLoY$>

Deadline for video submission: 15 May 2022

Themes: Dynamic Earth, Future Earth, and Human Connection.

Categories range from primary school students through to geoscientists and
media professionals, community groups, women in geoscience, and First
Nations peoples.

Existing videos are accepted for the inaugural festival and so if you've
made a video for the incredible VolcanOscars previously, we encourage you
to submit it to the Earth Futures Festival.

Submission is free and easy via FilmFreeway:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://filmfreeway.com/EarthFuturesFestival__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!djckNdEmXmBcx61WhoAponheos957g9Dw98XSaFQtuqVsJAvHX14vo-JQWlRtPM7yA_5udEaJ7BXTTpY$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://filmfreeway.com/EarthFuturesFestival?action=show&controller=festivals&utm_campaign=Recently*Opened*for*Entries&utm_medium=email&utm_source=filmmaker_newsletter__;Kysr!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!eJs-4ZeBdpEtky6Bmuk5I0l3rnvYCis3yoD1cmTQVXHK_ZXP0pKF-8ozfwKf_FR2WO9jYZnHba1NNhuwmnvHlO8$>

We hope to receive your entry and that you can join us online or in person
in Sept-October.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!djckNdEmXmBcx61WhoAponheos957g9Dw98XSaFQtuqVsJAvHX14vo-JQWlRtPM7yA_5udEaJzKlN4PG$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!djckNdEmXmBcx61WhoAponheos957g9Dw98XSaFQtuqVsJAvHX14vo-JQWlRtPM7yA_5udEaJzs4Dokn$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!djckNdEmXmBcx61WhoAponheos957g9Dw98XSaFQtuqVsJAvHX14vo-JQWlRtPM7yA_5udEaJ-QG6gWP$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 29 Apr 2022 to 2 May 2022 (#2022-47)