IAVCEI 2023 Save the Date

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Adrian Pittari <adrian.pittari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The New Zealand local organising committee and IAVCEI invite you to:

IAVCEI 2023, Rotorua, New Zealand 30 January to 3 February 2023  - SAVE THE
DATE!

*www.iavcei2023.org*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.iavcei2023.org__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NYPEV2JR5BE52uThDZyhQ3KHlZ-wZuJsRhD70UZLkrOmVEdSjUObzBD6SPUK8ow$>

After a couple of years of disruption due to COVID-19 the conference
committee are pressing on with the planning for the conference to take
place in early 2023.

The New Zealand borders have been closed to non NZ residents for the past 2
years but recent Government announcements have confirmed that those who are
fully vaccinated from visa waiver countries
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/general-information/visa-waiver-countries__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NYPEV2JR5BE52uThDZyhQ3KHlZ-wZuJsRhD70UZLkrOmVEdSjUObzBD6O6bJIJM$>
will
be able to enter New Zealand from July 2022, and from all other countries
from October 2022.  There are currently no self-isolation requirements for
those who are fully vaccinated and have had the required pre-departure tests
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://covid19.govt.nz/international-travel/travel-to-new-zealand/pre-departure-tests-to-enter-new-zealand/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NYPEV2JR5BE52uThDZyhQ3KHlZ-wZuJsRhD70UZLkrOmVEdSjUObzBD6gcqnHhg$>
when
arriving in New Zealand.

There is a chance that the plan for border reopening could change if we see
more serious new COVID-19 variants in the community, therefore we are
planning a hybrid event that will allow virtual attendance, but we would
really love to see you here in New Zealand!  We will be sure to post
details of any changes to the current border reopening plan on the
conference website as soon as we are made aware of them.

In the meantime, please start planning to prepare your abstract and your
trip to New Zealand!

Abstract submission and conference registration will open in June 2022.

Other key dates:
Abstract submission deadline: 17 September 2022
Authors notified of acceptance: 22 October 2022
Early registration deadline/Presenter registration deadline: 20 November
2022

Please help us promote the event to your networks by sharing this notice,
or if you would like an electronic flyer or poster to distribute, please
email iavcei2023@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Adrian Pittari & Graham Leonard
IAVCEI 2023 Conference Convenors

Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.iavcei2023.org__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!IYekJijrXb29vbE43aHIcm_YevESPsfrzraTDhAUG0f-rnm_Lzuo2K4DW9Mgxls$