Deadline extension: Frontiers in Earth Science "From Magma Generation to Surface Processes in Monogenetic Volcanism"

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

From: Stephanie BARDE-CABUSSON <s.barde.cabusson@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to communicate that the deadline for our article collection
hosted by
Frontiers in Earth Science "From Magma Generation to Surface Processes in
Monogenetic Volcanism" has been extended!
You will be able to submit your manuscripts until March 31, 2022.

We welcome original research from colleagues working with any approach
applied to the study of monogenetic volcanism.
This is a unique opportunity for us to collaborate and to showcase your
research on this fascinating topic! Please get in touch if you have any
questions and do not hesitate to visit our page for more details:
>From Magma Generation to Surface Processes in Monogenetic Volcanism

Note that publication fees are variable and may be discounted or waived,
depending on your institution and constraints. In particular, we warmly
invite contributions led by authors from low- and middle-income countries.
For more information on these options, please contact the editorial team.

� Stéphanie Barde-Cabusson - Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and
Planetology, School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology, University
of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, United States
� Xavier Bolós - Institute of Geophysics, National Autonomous University of
Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
â?¢ Alison Hollomon Graettinger - University of Missouriâ??Kansas City, Kansas
City, United States
â?¢ Karoly Nemeth - College of Sciences, Massey University, Palmerston North,
New Zealand

All submitted articles are peer-reviewed and they will enter the review
process as soon as they are submitted.

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Jw44YB8A07GOycSzgDWO1s5CV1C6f5vNNhHvG3JBL-itYLtLHmLo7u2DAzY3iZE$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Jw44YB8A07GOycSzgDWO1s5CV1C6f5vNNhHvG3JBL-itYLtLHmLo7u2Dtcqq2co$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Jw44YB8A07GOycSzgDWO1s5CV1C6f5vNNhHvG3JBL-itYLtLHmLo7u2DfZ8Nm80$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 23 Feb 2022 to 1 Mar 2022 (#2022-25)