Call for abstracts - SM6.1 @ EGU2022

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Luigi Passarelli <luigi.passarelli@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the following EGU 2022 (3â??8 April)
session:

*SM 6.1 Earthquake swarms and complex seismic sequences driven by transient
forcing in tectonic and volcanic regions*

 https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU22/session/42873__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LQnF8k6U4163kOsWhKJMPWYVJjfsuD2gczon9WRWlCz8UbFhDw6N_Bnwf1IXbTo$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU22/sessionprogramme__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!OVjCK3cHhwmxGt6zeNXSl7dnWn7x2xbBHulnvPsAgw5EK9PhKupFTPssYW_nNVNfm9U$>

This session focuses on earthquake swarms and complex seismic sequences in
volcanic and tectonic environments. We seek contributions to open up a
discussion on a larger and integrated perspective for studying volcanic and
tectonic swarm-like seismicity, to dig into their physical processes while
drawing similarities that can further progress our understanding of the
physics of fluid-faulting interaction.

Please consider submitting your abstract to our session before the deadline
on *12 January 2022 at 13:00 CET*.

At present EGU22 is still intended to be a hybrid meeting with an in-person
element, but please refer to https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.egu22.eu__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LQnF8k6U4163kOsWhKJMPWYVJjfsuD2gczon9WRWlCz8UbFhDw6N_BnwKwcGrwU$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.egu22.eu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!OVjCK3cHhwmxGt6zeNXSl7dnWn7x2xbBHulnvPsAgw5EK9PhKupFTPssYW_n9-SlbDc$>
for
constant updates on the status of the meeting with respect to the evolving
COVID-19 situation.

Regards,

Luigi, Simone, Federica, Francesco, and Maria

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LQnF8k6U4163kOsWhKJMPWYVJjfsuD2gczon9WRWlCz8UbFhDw6N_BnwGiDfWpM$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LQnF8k6U4163kOsWhKJMPWYVJjfsuD2gczon9WRWlCz8UbFhDw6N_BnwB7APW-0$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LQnF8k6U4163kOsWhKJMPWYVJjfsuD2gczon9WRWlCz8UbFhDw6N_BnwyvDQWvo$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 20 Dec 2021 to 22 Dec 2021 (#2021-125)